Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thanks to All My Readers

I'm starting to get a steady number of readers daily, and I really appreciate it. I enjoy writing just for the fun of it, but to know that I'm getting a regular amount of readers daily just makes me want to do it more.

I really love movies and dissecting them inside and out. Hopefully in the future I get to write a book, several, hehehe. I'm using this blog as practice, so all kinds of critiques are always helpful.

Please continue to leave comments, and even leave ideas for future articles if you've got them. Always check past articles. You never know what you might find you like.

I'm working on turning some of my posts into Podcasts. I even have a theme song picked out and all, just got to get on it.

Thank you all for reading.



Suggested readings for the movie fan:

Screenplay by Disney
Juno: The Shooting Script (Newmarket Shooting Scripts)
The celluloid closet: Homosexuality in the movies (Triangle classics)
Writing Television Sitcoms (revised)

1 comment:

Please leave some comments